How to Inspire Adventurous Eating
Would you love to see your child on the Autism Spectrum enjoying a wide range of nutritious, delicious foods? We would love that too… HELP IS ON THE WAY!
The foods our children on the Autism Spectrum eat affects their:
- Desire to connect with people
- Ability to engage and learn from others
- Energy levels (think hyperactivity issues)
- Mood and behavior (often leading to tantrums and intense energy)
- Sleep habits and ability to become toilet trained
- Overall health and well-being
The Son-Rise Program® Picky-Eater Solutions course will give you:
- Live interactive sessions (via Zoom) where you will join other parents and caregivers and receive hands on guidance from our Son-Rise Program Teachers (who have inspired thousands of children on the Autism Spectrum to eat new foods).
- Answers to your questions about your individual situation around your child’s current eating habits.
- Pre-recorded material for you to watch at your convenience and implement with your child right away!
- A toolbox of techniques that will feel enjoyable and inspire lasting change to your child’s picky-eating challenges.
- The opportunity to brainstorm and exchange ideas and resources with your class participants.
- A recipe book full of nutritious delicious meal ideas.
Join us for this special journey from the challenges and limitations of picky-eating to the fun and freedom of adventurous eating!
- Product Code: Program
Availability: In Stock