The Son-Rise Program® Start-Up
“The child development team [who originally evaluated our son] told us Bridger would always be in his own world. Then we found The Son-Rise Program. Within 6 months, Bridger was using language. After nearly a year of the program, he walked up to me and spontaneously announced, 'I love you, Mommy!' Years later, Bridger graduated from high school with honors. He spent his senior year as Student Body President and captain of the tennis team. He then went on to college in the fall. What you have done for us is priceless!”
—Nancy M. | Child: Bridger, Age 8, Autism with Dysphasia
NOTE: Attendance of live sessions via Zoom are required to complete this course.
Please note, this is a per-person registration
What distinguishes The Son-Rise Program Start-Up from other autism therapies is our guiding principles… to respect our children and with love and care, seek to understand their behaviors and why they do the things they do, to lovingly encourage their learning and growth in ways that they can digest, to be a source of safety and solid ground in whatever we do for our children. We will teach you everything you need to know and want to know to create the most caring and creative universe for your child to be embraced, nurtured, and encouraged to learn and grow. A special bonus is you will be in the company of other parents just like you who share similar situations and understand what you are going through. We will also help you to deal with the overwhelming family challenges and stresses that accompany having a child with Autism.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers will provide you with hands-on Autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands and thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have the tools necessary to design and implement a home-based Autism program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child’s growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Classes via Zoom is designed to help those with children of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders. When You Have been told there is no hope for your child, we at the Autism Treatment Center of America want you to know your child has limitless possibilities at any age. The Son-Rise Program's Autism treatment techniques can be used in conjunction with a number of complementary therapies.
Get Powerful Tools & Information
- Experience an accelerated fast-track program with live courses via Zoom that gives you months of information in 5 days!
- Help your child relate to others
- How to encourage speech and language development
- Motivate and inspire your child to learn from you
- Create an optimal learning environment for your child
- Learn about language, goal setting and social skill development
- Our Son-Rise Program Teachers will use 4 decades of experience to answer to your most pressing questions regarding eating issues, sleep problems, toilet training, and dealing with other challenging behaviors
- Become a creative, unstoppable teacher for your child
An Unparalleled Experience
- Participate in carefully-crafted, interactive experiences designed to enable you to understand how to implement this home-based Autism therapy. The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Sessions via Zoom will help you build your confidence, strength, hope, and sense of optimism.
- Be surrounded by incredibly supportive Son-Rise Program staff who totally believe in your child (and you) – a dramatic departure from what you might be used to!
- “Before The Son-Rise Program® he had a maximum of five words. Within only 5 short weeks of starting our program, he now has at least 50 words, and started talking in sentences. I started crying as my heart was filled with happiness, and I don’t know how to thank you.” Fatemeh R., Architect/Mom, Canada
Build Your Support Network
- Build a supportive community that can serve as a valuable support network for you throughout your journey with your child. After attending The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Sessions via Zoom, parents often share that they no longer feel alone and isolated. Instead, they feel connected and supported, often for the first time.
- Bond with other parents, family members (and educators) walking the same path as you. Many course attendees make lifelong friends during the course.
- Get ongoing support with Son-Rise Program Private Consultation Services
(Live via Zoom), attend our Advanced Son-Rise Programs, and/or
participant in our new Son-Rise Program E-Learning courses to help you
further your home based Son-Rise Program success.
“My 16-year-old son and family were in a crisis when we first heard about The Son-Rise Program. He displayed symptoms of Autism and was having numerous seizures, becoming aggressive at school and was very unhappy. Fourteen months later, with the benefit of the parent-training program taught at the Autism Treatment Center of America, Tyler is so happy. His conversation skills have developed incredibly, his seizures have been reduced from every 5 days to as long as 6 weeks apart! He gives spontaneous hugs, talks about his feelings, has developed a great imagination and is more comfortable in groups and new situations. We are so thankful to have found a way to help Tyler.”
— Gail P., Canada
“A 5 star program.My husband and I are nearing our last day at The Son Rise Program Start-Up. Wow! So much useful information about our 8 year old son who has an ASD diagnosis. With autism there is NO manual you receive upon diagnosis. This program is your manual! Finally solid, useful information you can start implementing with your child today. Get here! Take this course and see the life of your child change! We started using techniques before coming and they work! Ready to start a full time program soon after we get back home. We've done it all, therapy after therapy and biomedical interventions. They all have helped alittle but this is your way into your child's autistic behaviors and bringing them into our world. Thank you to all the staff at Autism Treatment Center of America! You are making a difference! Thank you!”
— Candice H.C. – Mom, | Child: Aidan, Age 9, Autism
“Son-Rise Start-Up Program has been the most beautiful life experience for my husband and I. We are going back home with a different, renewed state of mind, which is the key to help our son recover. And of course we learned the tools to implement and run The Son-Rise Program. We feel blessed, and cannot wait to start. Thank you, Son-Rise team.”
— Carolina B., Mom, Italy | Child: Francesco, Age 2, Developmental Delay
“The Son-Rise Start-Up Program is the only place where unconditional love and acceptance are treated as the best tools to help kids with special needs. It's a training for the parent to change their mentality of looking towards any incidence as an opportunity to grow. It changed my perspective of looking at autism and gave me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. It returned to me my capacity to DREAM. What else could I ask for!”
— Pragati O., Mom, U.S.A. | Child: Ishan, Age 3, Autism
“I came to this program very confused, without knowing where the world is taking me to. NOW AFTER THE PROGRAM, I have changed so much- where I feel more CONFIDENT, POSITIVE and PATIENT. I am going to go into my son's world, hold his hands and WALK HIM OUT OF AUTISM. I know the route to bring him back thanks to The Son-Rise Program.”
— Sri B., IT Release Manager, U.S.A. | Child: Avaneesh, Age 5, Autism
“I loved to be here. I am a professional. It got me inspirited. After working for several years in home based program, I learned a lot in really believing in the child. Not thinking of a maybe, really belief, so thanks for that.”
— Anne S., Therapist, Netherlands
- Product Code: Program
Availability: In Stock